Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Pooja Thaleshwar may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 12th May 2019.
When do we collect information?
- When you submit your details via our Contact form on the emotionalexpert.com website
- When you sign up for the newsletter via the form on the emotionalexpert.com website
- During a phone call enquiry
- Once you email us
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and phone numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to your or our enquiry
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to get in touch and reply to your enquiry.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send emails about new services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence. You can also click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any of our emails.